Journal Entries #1

     August 25,

 I have always liked reading books and I miss the times where we had 30 minutes of silent reading. That being said or in this case typed, I can't relate to the people who don't like reading, but I'm guessing reading for them is just as boring as math is for me; maybe if I could understand how math works there's a higher chance I would like it. So I think that if maybe they took the time to look for a book that they find interesting they would like reading more. 

 



2 comments:

  1. So glad to know you enjoy reading! What do you like to read? I look forward to reading more of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should read some kiddie books to bring back memories nuTella <3!

    ReplyDelete

September 18 Journal entry

 What did you do to help yourself in this class? Did it help you? I started going to a more quitter place to be able to put more attention a...